Sunday, March 20, 2011

"My Favorite Things"

So first of all thank you Jo and Kate for this marvelous old piece!  I hope I'm doing it justice...No before pic on this one.  I lost my camera that had it!
I wanted to have a list of my favorite things written on an old piece...this isn't my entire list of course...but just a tad..
Love
Surprises
Thunderstorms (which I miss terribly here in the Pacific Northwest!)
Sleeping
Staying up Late
Road Trips
Polka dots
Thrift Stores
Claw Foot Tub
Open Fields
Barefoot
Chocolate Cake
Hope
Lightening
Roses
Home Made Bread
Camping
Reading by Candlelight
Jazz
Salsa (the dance)
Fresh Watermelon
Old Suitcases
Sharpies
Glass Jars
Kissing
Laughing
Lightening Bugs
The Farmers Market
Roller Skates
Sunlight
Driving No Where
Texas
Coffee in the Early Morn
Lovely Notes
A New Song
Surprise Visitor
Barbecues
Riding Bikes
Snuggling
An Encouraging Word
Hope for the Future

-This piece is available for sale at Gallery Wine.

"The best mirror is an old friend." -George Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment