Monday, May 30, 2011

vintage angel company











My sweet friend Susie is opening her own shop Vintage Angel Company June 4.  You won't be disappointed as you enter a shop full of one of a kind vintage cowboy boots, clothing, jewelry, a custom made vintage clothing line called "Q," and most of my furniture/art.  Susie and and her friend Ginger have collaborated to make one of kind vintage dresses and vintage scarf blouses.  There will be a "sewing lab" located in the back of the shop where their creations will come to life.  I have my eye on a few I would like to purchase.  Susie's shop is located at 3519 Fremont Pl. N. Seattle, Wa  98103


I want to be all that I am capable of becoming.
Katherine Mansfield 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo excited! I called and left a message about the boots. I hope she has time to call me back. I even showed Greg! Hope you and your sweet family are doing so well.
    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete