Thursday, January 16, 2014

refinished table for teacher's lounge

Parent Association President and my friend Deanna asked me to do something with the old teacher's lounge table.  Deanna and many parents at the school (in which I used to teach at ) remodeled the teacher's lounge over Christmas break.  I had a day and a half to make good of this tablle before the reveal to teachers and staff.  Sanding, paint, stain, cutting the bench to slide under the table, and recovering the bench were finished before reveal!   
Deanna had her hubbie cut the old white board to fit inside an old mirror frame (below) she had in storage.   It's such an amazing little oasis for staff to enjoy now... Thank you for letting me be part! 

Before
After

Deanna's old frame and staff's old white board.

So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.

Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment